Oma kuva
Vantaa, Finland
olen luonon läheinen ihminen. rehellinen ja luotettava tavallinen ihminen. aina saa kysyä jos haluaa tietää lisää. siunausta jokaiselle lukijalle

maanantai 23. tammikuuta 2012

No matter what

I'm writing this to you who haven't seen me in person. It's beneficial
to pray to be saved from unnecessary harm, meaning deterioration. Those of you who
know me know something about that. No matter what, Jesus Christ is the
Lord and I will not give up on my faith. When God wants to help, it's beneficial
to accept and receive that help from Him. Notice: Biblical help is help coming from
God, also concerning eternity. That effort continues all through our earthly life.
 


Hebrews chapter 10
32 But call to remembrance the former days, in which, after ye were
illuminated, ye endured a great fight of afflictions;
33 Partly, whilst ye were made a gazingstock both by reproaches and
affictions; and partly, whilst ye became companions of them that were
so used.
34 For ye had compassion of me in my bonds, and took joyfully the
spoiling of your goods, knowing in yourselves that ye have in heaven a
better and an enduring substance.
35 Cast now away therefore your confidence, which hath great
recompence of reward.
36 For ye have need of patience, that, after ye have done the will of
God, ye might recieve the promise.
37 For yet a little while, and he that shall come will come, and will not tarry.
38 Now the just shall live by faith: but if any man draw back, my soul
shall have no pleasure in him.
39 But we are not of them who draw back unto perdition; but of them
that believe to the saving of the soul.



My regrets that I cannot response in English myself, if you would have something to ask. My friend has translated this text from Finnish for I hoped that it could reach more people. Let God lead you in your life!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti